Odonata records for Kansas in 1997 - See Argia 9(4):6, 1998, "Some
midwestern Odonata records for 1997" by Roy Beckemeyer
Prepared by Roy J. Beckemeyer
Last updated 28 September 2001
- Epitheca costalis by Roy Beckemeyer in Greenwood Co.
- Erythemis vesiculosa by Ralph Charlton of Kansas State
University, in Geary Co., near the Kansas River (1995) NEW FOR
- Lestes eurinus by Ralph Charlton, 6/97, Pottawatomie
Co., NEW TO STATE
- Libellula incesta, Enallagma aspersum, by Ralph Charlton,
extreme western Pottawatomie Co.
- Gomphus vastus, Stylurus amnicola, by Ralph Charlton,
Kansas River in Geary Co.
- Lestes rectangularis by Ralph Charlton, Riely &
- Anax longipes by Ralph Charlton, Woodson Co.
- Libellula deplanata, L. flavida, Sympetrum obtrusum, S.
occidentale fasciatum by Ragan Todd in Crawford Co.
- Tramea lacerata by Roy Beckemeyer in Sumner County
- Argia tibialis by Roy Beckemeyer in Woodson Co.
- Aeshna umbrosa by Roy Beckemeyer in Cowley Co.
- Enallagma basidens by Roy Beckemeyer in Scott Co.
to Top of Page
RETURN TO ODONATA PAGE